Meanwhile at Sega Meanwhile at Sega

WTF was that?

What was this about.
Sonic generations is more than just what your vid shows, have you even seen the actual trailers and stuff?
If yo dont like sonic then dont do anything that has sonic IN IT.
SHEEEESH
iam not trying to say your dumb or you suck or whatever
its just that you could have not made this vid if you hate or dont like sonic.
and dont get a rage or anything just because iam 10 and iam getting a rage at you or watever.

PS:And if anything i said offended/made you explode/die iam sorry.
I didnt mean to.
really i mean it
Sorry

Mario Pown 2.0 Mario Pown 2.0

HAHA!!

Mario ate a mushroom and this happened.
: )

Entanglement 2 Entanglement 2

..................................................

That was awesome cool sound effects and great animation adds up to total awesomeness like this.

Did you notice that Hyun1990's stick had a move in SHOCK3.
And that stick with the gold bracelets was awesome,I mean did you see that power. He had telekinesis!

5/5 10/10 15/15 1000000000000000000000000000000000/10 00000000000000000000000000000000

DBZ Short "The Moon" DBZ Short "The Moon"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That music when goku was taking the moon was sooooooooooooooooo annoying but for some reason made me LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Wow

There wasn't really anything in this but who cares.I can't believe you like Linkin Park, that's my favourite band too along with chrush 40.

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

About episode 9.

I have some ideas for episode nine like: Shadow comes and destroys that big black turtle guy(iam not such a mario fan).Luigi and Yoshi go back to peaches castle with a game over while sonic turns back into normal sonic. And if anybody(that includes you) wants any sprites of sonic characters or edited sprites just go on into my page.

Shadow is out of control Shadow is out of control

HOLY COW!!!!!

There is only one word that can describe this: GODLY.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

uh oh!

My head was just about to explode from all the awesomeness in your mario bros series.Can you please give me the retro shadow sprites.

IMP episode 31 IMP episode 31

WTF?

All the guys look completely out of character and I liked your flashes when they had the crappy drawing.

Imp episode 24 Imp episode 24

LOL

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEE!
That cracked me up a lot.